AlphaPenguin.Net Privacy StatementLast updated: 2005-03-24
AlphaPenguin.Net tracks the following information about visitors:
- IP address (yours is 220.127.116.11) and port number (37878).
- Date and time of each request
- Bytes transferred
- Any information passed in with the request by your browser, including, but not limited to:
- Cookies (only used for session tracking - can safely be rejected)
- Request URI (/privacy/)
- Request Parameters
- User Agent (Yours is
- Referring page (In this case:
The information is collected and only used for analytical and/or statistical purposes unless it is to be used as evidence in a criminal investigation (e.g. after a hacking attempt).
I promise not to sell or transfer any information about individual visitors to a third party without express permission from said visitors unless required to do so by law.
Nor will I send unsolicited e-mail or other correspondence to visitors unless said visitor expressly opted in.